Popular Posts

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Techincal Difficulties

I've gotten several emails about people not being able to comment, and I tried myself and couldn't either. I'm not computer-savvy enough to figure it out, so feel free to keep emailing me comments and/or questions. I've loved the discussions we've had so far. Hopefully the ability to comment will sort itself out. I apologize.

Tila, I wasn't able to respond to your comment, but it's what fueled me to make the osteoporosis post, which I hadn't planned on doing. Thanks for your workds. I don't think I'll stop anyone w/ an ED who already takes laxatives - either because they think they're invincible, they've heard it all before, they don't care, or they'd rather be dead anyway, plus, when you're in the thick of the disorder, you're not at all rational. But if I can stop one person from starting or reach non-ed people - bb'ers who are cutting others who are dieting, pepole who just use them too regularly for constipation or any other reason - I'll be able to see a wee bit of good in it. And, I should note, I have life-long GI problems because of it.

randi morse, randi.morse@gmail.com, newton, ma

No comments:

Post a Comment