Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

If you first eat with your eyes...

...then healthy never tasted so good.

This is my new baked oats, called baked oats goes green, before it's all mixed and baked.

1/2 c oats or 1/3 c oat bran + 1/4 c wheat bran
1 tbsp psyllium husk
2 tbsp blueberry flaxseed
1/2 asian pear
1 oz avocado
2 c chopped spinach
cinnamon
ginger
pumpkin pie spice
1/2 c pumpkin (pure pumpkin, not pumpkin pie mix)
1/2 c eggbeaters
1 tsp xanthan gum
baking soda
baking power

Might sound like an odd combination, but it's great. Baking time is about double of the baked oats on crack. Will also depend on if you use fresh or frozen spunach (water content).

I decided to make some changes to my meal plan, with getting rid of the protein powder in favor of more greens and veggies and beans being a major one. Want every single thing I put in my mouth to serve me well. To be a super food.

randi morse, randi.morse@gmail.com, newton, ma

No comments:

Post a Comment